Call for Papers
The call for papers will be posted here after the workshop gets accepted. We will be soliciting contributions in a variety of topics including (but not limited to) the ones below.
Topics of Interest
- Software packages/libraries with topological tools
- Topological path/motion/task planning.
- Simplicial representations and homological methods for sensor networks.
- Applications of topological data analysis to robotics.
- Topological representations for motion/behavior/trajectory prediction.
- Topological representations for multirobot and human-robot systems.
- Topological complexity analysis.
- Interpretable/explainable AI
- Human-friendly abstractions of complex systems.
- Metrics for robotics using topological tools.
- Representations for formal verification.
- Geometric and topological methods for machine learning.
- Topological representations for manipulation.
- Topological SLAM.
Format of Contributions
We will be soliciting contributions in two different formats: a) short papers describing relevant prior or ongoing research (up to 4 pages); b) abstracts describing open problems (up to a page).
|Workshop paper submission deadline:
||May 15th (AOE)
|Notification of acceptance:
||July 12-16 (TBD)